Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cleveland 08

The films playing this year's Cleveland International Film Festival can now be found on the Cleveland Film Society's website. The Director's Spotlight is focused on John Sayles. Helen Hunt's directorial debut opens the festival. AMERICAN TEEN closes the event.

It's easier to flip through the program to set a schedule of what to catch, so I've only taken a quick look at what films are coming. Still, it's always exciting to dig through the descriptions and find what I hope will be good films that might not ever come my way again. Happy browsing.

The year's festival takes place March 6-16 and will be held primarily at Tower City Center, with some screenings at the Cedar Lee.

1 comment:

  1. I may take a day off work and go up there on Monday, March 10. They're going to be showing Roy Andersson's new film YOU, THE LIVING that day, as well as XXY, which I heard good things about at TIFF last year.

    ReplyDelete