Saturday, March 31, 2018

Filmbound - Episode 10: Red Sparrow

It's been my aim to have something to say when preparing these new podcast episode posts, but I think this week the well is running dry.  I've been up to my ears with researching foreign direct investment in Nigeria and the Chinese car market for a Global Competition class, and I feel like I've hit a limit of things to say.  So, this week I'll keep it simple and to the point.  Episode 10 features RED SPARROW and our recommendations.  I chose THE DEATH OF STALIN, which is a pitch-black comedy I appreciated but which didn't provide me with the kind of lift that funny movies usually do.  I certainly can understand if folks seeking a break from daily political news might not want to turn to something this bleak--but funny!--as an escape.



Upcoming episodes:

-April 4: A WRINKLE IN TIME and a discussion about films from the last twenty years that were critically or commercially unsuccessful when released but may come to be considered classics
-April 11: MINORITY REPORT and our recommendations segment

No comments:

Post a Comment