Tuesday, January 06, 2004

A brief note

Just time for some housekeeping today. The archives should be fixed. I nearly passed out when I went to check my PAYCHECK review and couldn't bring up anything on the site that was older than this week. (I wanted to cherrypick the review for tonight's NOW PLAYING taping.)

Went to Starbucks last night to aid with the writing. It definitely helped, although perhaps that was too much caffeine too late at night because I was still wide awake at 2:30 a.m. I know Starbucks gets a bad rap--yes, there's practically one on every corner, but the indie coffee shop within walking distance shutters around 6:00 p.m.--but the coffee and music are good. Nice to hear Joe Henry, Sarah Harmer, and Kathleen Edwards played over the in-store system. The environment is right, but I may have to rethink drinking the dark roast after 9:00 p.m.

It's show time. Signing off for now...